WARNING: NICOTINE IS A POISON.
KEEP OUT OF REACH FROM CHILDREN AND ANIMALS
KEEP NICOTINE CONTAINING LIQUIDS LOCKED AWAY IN A SAFE PLACE.DISPOSE OF PARTIALLY OR FULLY EMPTY BOTTLES IN A SAFE MANNER.
IF ANY NICOTINE PRODUCT IS INGESTED, SEEK MEDICAL ASSISTANCE IMMEDIATELY.
- Nicotine is dangerous to pregnant women, women who believe they may be pregnant or are trying to become pregnant.
- All nicotine products must be kept safely out of the reach of children and pets.
- E-liquid should be treated as a hazardous liquid in the same manner as you would if it were a bottle of bleach, ammonia, or another household poison.
- Nicotine is highly addictive and dangerous substance.
- Always store E-Liquid in child safe bottles.
- If you are mixing nicotine shots into liquid, follow the recommended guidelines and mixing procedures.
- Always shake nicotine containing E-Liquid prior to use.
- If E-Liquid comes into contact with the skin, wash off immediately.
- Take care when refilling, to avoid unnecessary spillage.
- If you feel unwell seek medical advice immediately and show the bottle label if possible.
- The main ingredients of e-liquid are propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine both of which are used in a wide variety of everyday food products. Flavouring is also added, at varying strengths. Nicotine shots are added at the customers discretion.
- When adding Nicotine shots to E-Liquid, you are responsible for ensuring the Nicotine % meets your expectations.
- Do not vape Nicotine shots, although this would not kill you it is equivalent to 18mg/ml which is likely significantly higher than any E-Liquid you regularly use.
If you need advice relating to nicotine strengths or one shot use please contact us before placing your order and if you have any medical concerns relating to our products, please consult your GP before using them.